HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flaws in testing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dantheman

Flaws in testing Empty
PostSubject: Flaws in testing   Flaws in testing EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:36 am

One thing that has struck me by reading through all these posts and on other forums is that there are common theories about the cause of people's bladder pain. 1. Embedded bacteria that are undetectable to standard testing and the use of phages 2. Lyme disease 3. Auto immune and the use of anti rejection drugs like cyclosporine 4. Nerve hypersensitivity 5. High acid levels and drugs that block acid production in the gut. 6. Diet and low acid foods. There are so many theories and the truth is, people have either been cured or gone into remission after using any one of these treatments which means there is not just 1 cause for bladder pain nor is there 1 treatment. I wish the urologists would use latest techniques for detecting bacteria or Lyme disease or nerve problems or whatever. The uros are so stuck in standard procedures that they rarely if ever deviate from accepted protocols when we know for a fact there can be many triggers and many potential cures. Expand the diagnostic criteria use the latest techniques and maybe more people will get the treatments they deserve. MY URO CANT EVEN CONFIRM THAT MY PROBLEM IS BLADDER OR PROSTATE RELATED OR BOTH. Simply isn't an effective way of working this out. I can't understand why you wouldn't test semen in males for bacteria of it comes from the prostate bit apparently they don't or won't. It doesn't seem right. They'd rather see people suffer than use all the tools possible.
Back to top Go down
lak78

Flaws in testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws in testing   Flaws in testing EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:53 am

Urologists are SO by the book. I always leave my urologist feeling so frustrated and angry. The condition doesn't interest them, it almost feels as if they can't be bothered but that's why it's great we have someone who thinks outside the box, like Professor Marshall & his team, on our side. I don't think we could ask for anyone better!
Back to top Go down
dantheman

Flaws in testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws in testing   Flaws in testing EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:17 am

I hope Barry and antonina really read sine of these entries in the forum.
Back to top Go down
lak78

Flaws in testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws in testing   Flaws in testing EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:11 am

I'm sure they do because that's what it was set up for, to help them with their research
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flaws in testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaws in testing   Flaws in testing Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaws in testing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IC-BPS FORUM :: General Discussion :: Research-
Jump to: