Interstitial Cystitis Bladder Pain Syndrome discussion forum
HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dantheman

Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy Empty
PostSubject: Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy   Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:40 am

Prof Moseley is based at Adelaide University. He specializes in Pain. I met with him yesterday and whilst he admits his knowledge about BPS is limited he wants to learn more. He was genuinely interested to hear about me and this condition. However he has struggled to get in touch with Prof Marshall. One thing we all know is that the more people who become aware of this condition the better. He said he would love to talk to Prof Marshall about this condition. If it requires a multidisciplinary approach then a Professor who is a world leader in pain science would be the perfect person to have on board somehow even if in a limited capacity. You can contact Lorimer on, Lorimer.Moseley@unisa.edu.au. This condition is too chronic, too serious not to involve people from all over Australia. It is a condition which takes lives, whilst it inst terminal like cancer the chronic pain and dysfunction caused by this condition drives people nuts. Lets not waste this opportunity to get the word out - to any one who wants to help.
Back to top Go down
Andi2016

Andi2016

PostSubject: Re: Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy   Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:25 pm

That's a great connection, Dantheman.  Have you tried forwarding this information direct to Dr Volikova's email address?  I know of others who have tried to contact Prof Marshall, with no luck or response.  Prof Marshall needs a great PA.

Is Prof Moseley able to come up with a plan to help you manage your pain?
Back to top Go down
dantheman

PostSubject: Re: Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy   Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:32 pm

His methods are widely used in many pelvic pain clinics around the world as well as other pain conditions. He has Antoninas details and i know he won't give up trying to get in touch with Barry.he's an amazing bloke. My condition is very complicated and as such has been resistant to every treatment I've tried but even so he has suggested a couple of things which I'll try. I'm just glad he's interested enough to want to listen to me. You never know where answers will one day be found our who will find them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy   Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy Empty

Back to top Go down

Prof Lorimer Moseley / Clinical Neurosciences and Chair in Physiotherapy
Page 1 of 1