Interstitial Cystitis Bladder Pain Syndrome discussion forum
HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Very Interesting VIdeo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina2

Very Interesting VIdeo Empty
PostSubject: Very Interesting VIdeo   Very Interesting VIdeo EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 7:08 am

Worth watching, clear explaination of IC and what treatment does what. Also shows a link between discomfort around the vulva and IC in the Bladder. I know on here "somewhere " I raised this possibility and the Prof said he would be interested if I did find a link so here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0iuZkweGL8
Back to top Go down
Tina2

PostSubject: Re: Very Interesting VIdeo   Very Interesting VIdeo EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:09 am

Further to the above link, Over the last 20 odd years I have been doing some of these things and now having watched the video and how I have felt over the last couple of weeks I am convinced that what is in this video and what I have done has stopped my IC getting to the point of "I cant do this any more" So here is how I relate to this video and I hope it might help some of you.

Zertec - Antihistamine from the Chemist. Been on it for years, stopped it about 2 months ago - thought it was doing no good - how wrong can one be ! Over the last 3 weeks I have felt worse every day and that pressure pain has gone from a major irritation to a screaming help me. Been back on Zertec now for 3 days and today the pain is easing.

Prelef, it is mainly calcium, and will cause horrendous constipation. So for 20 years now I have been using Buffer PH from I herb http://au.iherb.com/search?sug=vaxa%20international%20buffer%20ph&kw=buffer&rank=21 used this company for years with no issue. Again stupidity kicked in and I stopped using it, I could actually feel the acid in my urine especially first thing in the morning. Now back on Buffer PH 1 tablet morning and night and I might now increase that to 3 times a day.

Dan if you PM me I am happy to mail you a few Buffer PH to try in case you have a reaction to them, but I am one of the most reactive people on this planet but I have never had an issue with them,

Elmiron, and instils I have not tired simply because I cant afford them.

Acupuncture. I know if you have a chronic illness you can get a management plan via your GP for 5 free treatments per year. So will talk to the GP this morning about starting that.

Oestrogen, I have been told by a compound chemist that if oestrogen is "Natural" and not Chemical then it is safe to take even older people like me, so on the list to talk to the GP about this morning.

I am back on Vesicare as I cant take Oxybutynin and it seems to be slowing the frequency a little, I am also sticking with the Lauricidin, if you have constipation from any medication the is the easy quick fix, available from http://biomedcafe.com.au/product/163/Lauric-acid-antimicrobial-(Lauricidin)-227g#.V5lLKPl96M8 its the only pro biotic I can take.

Hope this helps some one, IC is a rotten disease, we may not be able to cure it at this point but there are some things we can try that may help make life a little more bearable.
Back to top Go down
Andi2016

Andi2016

PostSubject: Re: Very Interesting VIdeo   Very Interesting VIdeo EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 12:33 pm

No disrespect Tina2, but what I hear when I watch that Dr Greg Davis clip is "Cha-ching!"

I'm glad to hear you've restarted the Zertec and it's helping again.
Back to top Go down
Tina2

PostSubject: Re: Very Interesting VIdeo   Very Interesting VIdeo EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi Andy

I have looked at a lot of videos ove the years but I just felt that video explained IC in very simple terms for those new to the IC world. I liked the fact he was not pushing Elmeron, ( I personally have been turned away from urologist simply because I could not afford Elmiron ) but offering other suggestions that are less expencive.

Back to top Go down
dantheman

PostSubject: Re: Very Interesting VIdeo   Very Interesting VIdeo EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:37 am

Hi tina just incase the pm didnt work is be interested trying the buffer ph. Also do you take zyrtec in the morning or after noon
Back to top Go down
Tina2

PostSubject: Re: Very Interesting VIdeo   Very Interesting VIdeo EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:31 am

dantheman wrote:
Hi tina just incase the pm didnt work is be interested trying the buffer ph. Also do you take zyrtec in the morning or after noon
Dan have sent you a PM, your message came through OK. T.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Interesting VIdeo   Very Interesting VIdeo Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Interesting VIdeo
Page 1 of 1